How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo and Recover Its Data
Therefore, you need to force shutdown your Mac. You can force shutdown or go to destination restart your Mac using the method suited for your Mac type, whether it’s an iMac, MacBook with M1-chip, or a Mac with an Intel chip.
No Firmware (product) Version found in the update file. Device calibration data size bigger than expected.
- It was well worth the $30 to get back my cherished texts, pictures, and notes.
- You might also try reinstalling iTunes on your computer.
- Solving the iOS 16 software update failed issue could be tiresome.
- However, below are the best methods you can try to resolve the iPhone update failure issue.
- However, there might be a situation when your device does not download or install the software due to some error.
Here, we take the Windows system for example. Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device. Factory resetting, in general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue. But this method will erase all of the data off your iPhone.
Full guide how to install apk file on android device. Click «Next» to upload the corrupted DOCX file and wait patiently.
You may be asked to enter the passcode. And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default. You can download the software on Windows Desktop or Laptop. The software can effectively get back every shred of data lost on your system. Now we can assume that there is some critical error in the software components or some key operational element has gone corrupt. When you boot your Mac into Safe Mode, your OS allows only the most necessary apps and programs to start up. The NVRAM/PRAM is responsible for regulating the data related to time settings, volume, display brightness, resolution, etc.